Programming Certification Training Courses
Industry leader, Microsoft , offers a number of courses at all professional levels to facilitate better and more diverse programming performance. This includes learning to code in a number of different languages and scripts and how to implement the best practices around the same.
Microsoft empowers professionals with the ability to craft dynamic and unique web and software applications built to enable businesses and encourage the maximization of resources while minimizing downtime and wastage. With complete digital transformation, it is critical for individuals and enterprises to invest in upgrading skills to stay relevant and be future-ready to stay ahead of the competition.
Popular Programming Certification Training Courses
This Microsoft course is structured around five core modules ranging from “Creating Web Pages using Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)” to “Adding External Libraries to Enhance HTML Applications.” The Programming course also includes hands-on labs that enable the learner to build basic HTML pages that are the core components of web applications used to solve real-world problems.
Microsoft C++ Essentials Training
C++ is a programming language is extensively used to build operating systems, libraries, and in-game development. Microsoft currently offers a free C/C++ training program with easy-to-use and high-quality tutorials available for professionals at all experience levels and is best recommended for beginners.
The Programming course covers the essentials, including statements, expressions, variables, conditionals, operators, loops, and functions. It moves on to include more complex subjects, including data structures, classes, objects, and templates. This course is also recommended for beginners looking to understand C++ from its foundation.
10975A: Introduction to Programming Training
This five-day Programming course helps students learn the basics around computer programming using Microsoft Visual Studio along with Visual C# or Visual Basic programming languages. As this is a basic foundation-level course, it does not require prior programming experience and introduces concepts needed to progress to intermediate courses around programming.
The course focuses on core programming concepts, including computer storage, data types, decision structures, and repetition using loops. This Introduction to Programming course also covers modules towards object-oriented programming, encapsulation, covering classes, polymorphism, and inheritance.
The intended audience for this Programming course is any individual new to software development and looking to gain a proper understanding of programming fundamentals and object-oriented programming concepts. This could even be high school students with no prior programming experience.
Who can take up Programming Certification Training Courses?
Job roles that can benefit from Programming certification courses include:
- IT Professionals
- Software Developers
- Website Designers
- Application Developers
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Web Developers
- Aspiring Programming Professionals
- Anyone who wants to take up relevant Programming certification exams across categories
Reasons to choose Programming Certification Courses from Koenig Solutions
- An extensive range of Programming certification courses provided across various professional job role categories
- Expert Programming accredited instructors with real-world experience
- Get access to exclusive Programming training pre-reading course materials to kickstart your preparation for the actual training
- Get trained and certified from one of the top training and certification providers in Koenig Solutions with 25+ years of experience
- Learners have the option to take up Programming certification courses across four different learning modes with options to customize training modules according to their business requirements
- By taking up Programming training courses from Koenig Solutions, you will get access to the Qubits platform, where you can take up multiple practice tests
Benefits of taking up Programming Certification Training Courses
There are a number of benefits to obtaining Programming/coding certifications, including:
- Coding/Programming enhances problem-solving skills by using a method of breaking down complex projects into smaller tasks and tackling them with a systematic approach.
- Programming/Coding is critical to crafting dashboards and other data visualization tools for easy understanding.
- Programming/coding can be used to exercise creativity by equipping professionals with the tools and knowledge to craft systems incorporating new ideas.
Salary and Job Prospects
Programming offers strong career prospects, especially within the Robotic Process Automation, Software Development, and Technical Operations fields. Full-stack programmers / Developers earn salaries ranging between USD $100.00 and USD $150,000 annually. The salary range expands with additional education in terms of relevant Programming certification credentials and work experience.